| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Laukuva in September is quite mild at 11.2 °C (52.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 82mm (3.2in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Laukuva September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Laukuva, Lithuania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Laukuva:
- Riga, Latvia - 181.1 kms (112.5 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 170.8 kms (106.1 miles) ENE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 42.5 kms (26.4 miles) N
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) ENE
- Utena, Lithuania - 210.9 kms (131 miles) E
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) ESE
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) SSE
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 212.6 kms (132.1 miles) ESE
- Varena, Lithuania - 211.4 kms (131.4 miles) SE
- Suwalki, Poland - 170.5 kms (106 miles) SSE
- Grodno, Belarus - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) SSE